As you may already know, the likeliest areas for home intrusions are your front entryway and ground-floor windows. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors are critical devices for home security installations in Virginia Beach. While it’s true the technology has been around for years, you might be amazed at what modern sensors can do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Irregardless of the level of ADT package you select, window and door alarm sensors will be included. Installation is also part of the deal so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to stress about your sensors being attached correctly.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors work, it’s a basic yet effective, two-piece magnetic contact. One side is attached to the adjacent frame, and the other is mounted directly to the window or door. You close your door or window and the contacts connect together seamlessly. When home’s security is armed and a door or window opens, the magnetic contacts move apart and your alarm is tripped. But keep in mind, these newer devices are able to do quite a bit more than just trigger your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Virginia Beach
On the frontline of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors provide many advantages, like the following:
- Sound the siren: These components trip your high-decibel alarm whenever a window or door opens when the system is armed.
- Immediate alerts: Want to know what’s going on at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You can obtain instant alerts right to your cell phone whenever a sensor is tripped.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your dedicated monitoring specialists will be given an update as well. Your home will be safeguarded, no matter whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation integration: Set your home’s smart devices to function together. You can have your lighting turn on or set a camera to record whenever a door or window sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to see who set off the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even there. They utilize an unobtrusive design that complements any decor. You can even install fully recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Choose from wired or wireless devices based on your type of installation. Either way, your house will be better protected.
More functional than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Virginia Beach are able to be expertly incorporated into your whole home security package.
Customize Your ADT Home Security System In Virginia Beach
Are you interested in having advanced window and door alarm sensors in Virginia Beach that enhance your safety and link directly to your home automation? That is precisely what you will enjoy when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to find out what we might do for you, dial (757) 241-4673 or complete the easy form below.