A Monitored Virginia Beach Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause serious water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
But, when you install a Virginia Beach monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor warns you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Virginia Beach?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to discover that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Virginia Beach flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm detects running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. When your Virginia Beach flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Virginia Beach Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when emergency assistance arrives. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Virginia Beach flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your mobile device when unwanted water is detected.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Just call (757) 241-4673 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.